- Date Available: 20.05.2020
Local AmenitiesNewport (South Wales)
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
Bassleg School , Eveswell Primary School
St Joseph’s R.C. Primary School
LETTING INFORMATION: 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
IN NEWPORT CITY
|Date available:||Now Let|
|Letting type:||Long term|
|Added on||10 January 2020|
Gas Central Heating
Three bedroom mid terraced property in the Bassaleg Road area of Newport* Open plan Lounge/dining room*fitted kitchen* Three good sized bedrooms* Shower room* Rear Garden* On Street permit parking* walking distance to city centre, train and bus
3 Bedroom House
EPC RATING : E49
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.