- Date Available: 31.01.2020
We are proud to introduce newly refurbished 3 bedroom House (with Garden) within close proximity of bus station , This property is only a 2 minute drive away from Newport City Centre, has many local amenities within walking distance and is only a 5 minute drive from the m4.
This lovely house comprises; entrance to living room, fully fitted kitchen with electric oven + hob and combi boiler, bathroom with shower over the bath, double bedroom,
No pets accepted sorry.
Employed or retired parties only sorry.
- Newport (South Wales) 0.8 miles
- Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal 1.2 miles
- Pillgwenlly C.P. School 0.3 miles
- St Woolos Primary School 0.5 miles
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.