- Date Available: 04.11.2021
Letting information:Date available: Sorry Now Let
Letting type: Long term
Gear Park Avenue ,Newport City
LETTING INFORMATION: 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN NEWPORT CITY
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Newport (South Wales) 1.3 miles
- Pye Corner 2.4 miles
- Ysgol Gyfun Gwent Is Coed 0.2 miles
- Ysgol Gymraeg Bro Teyrnon 0.2 miles
- Semi-detached house
- Large rear garden
- Sought after malpas
- Short drive to M4
- Three bedrooms
- Double reception room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- First floor bathroom
- Extensive uPVC double glazing
- Popular residential area
Benefiting from a superb, large rear garden, this semi-detached house offers three bedroom accommodation in a popular and highly convenient location a short drive from the M4, Newport and Cwmbran. The property further features a double reception room, kitchen breakfast room, first floor bathroom and extensive uPVC double glazing.
EPC RATING E49
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.