- Tenants : DSS Tenants : Smokers
- Date Available: 20.08.2020
Letting information:Date available: Sorry Now Let
Letting type: Long term
Eton Road ,Newport City
LETTING INFORMATION: 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN NEWPORT CITY
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Newport (South Wales)0.6 miles
- Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal1.7 miles
- Maindee C.P. School0.2 miles
- Fairoak Nursery School0.3 miles
3 Bedroom House in NEWPORT WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE I Gas HEATING AND HOT WATER** Double glazing,
Open Lounge Kitchen ,
3 Bedroom House
EPC RATING D64
- TV Cable
360° Virtual Tour
Apartment for Sale
|Plot||Beds||Price From||Floor||Building / Address||Availability|
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.