- Tenants : Students
- Date Available: 20.09.2018
Location : James Street Newport ,City
Well presented spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment. Open plan lounge/ kitchen, French doors, Gas central heating Communal gardens, allocated and visitors parking
5min from the city centre by car .
15min walking distance to central train station .
- Letting information:
|Letting type:||Long term|
|Added on||10 December 2019|
EPC RATING B82
360° Virtual Tour
First Floor Size
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.